NSW has invited applicants to register their interest in NSW for the Subclass 491 Visa.
According to the NSW government, the nomination for the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) is now by invitation only.
“You must first register your interest in NSW nomination to be considered,” the government has said.
A New Nomination Process
To apply for NSW nomination, you must:
- Ensure you are eligible for the Skilled Work Regional visa (subclass 491)
- Confirm you meet the criteria under a NSW nomination stream
- Complete an EOI in SkillSelect
- Register your interest during a submission window
- Be invited to apply
- Apply to an RDA office where your skills are required within 14 days
How to Register Your Interest in NSW Nomination
Simply complete the online form during a ‘submission window’ to register the interest in NSW nomination.