An accidental house fire has killed a 43 year old Hyderabadi man in The Hague, Holland.
Abdul Hadi from Asifnagar in Hyderabad, India, died in a hospital after a house fire broke in his living quarters in The Hague, Holland.
Hadi, a permanent resident of Portugal since 2015, moved to Holland in March 2021 and was staying in the building that caught fire, in Schilderswijk, The Hague.
“Two days earlier, there was a fire incident in his building. He was taken to HMC Hospital, and after surviving for 24 hours he died,’’ said Hadi’s family in Hyderabad. The family is waiting for his mortal remains to be repatriated and have approached the Minister for External Affairs for assistance.
Follow NRI Affairs on Facebook and Twitter for latest updates.
Leave a Reply